A splash jacket only on paper, on the water, the NRS Men's Riptide Jacket delivers advanced waterproof, breathable protection for paddlers willing to gamble on the conditions. Features an articulated hood and half-zip neck for quick adaptability, kayak overskirt and neoprene wrist gaskets for all-day comfort.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- Punch-through neoprene wrists offer more comfortable protection than latex gaskets.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood provide a customized fit. Two bungee cinches at the neck and one on the back of the hood.
- Features a half-zip collar and an interior adjustable urethane neck closure, doubling the protection against rain and wind, while allowing easy ventilation on calmer days.
- Kayak overskirt with bungee adjustment joins with your spray skirt keeping water out of your cockpit.
- Two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials.
- Prominent reflective accents for increased visibility and open-water safety.
|40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™
|Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop with quick-venting half-zip
|Neoprene volcano punch-through cuffs
|Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee drawcord
|Latex Neck Gasket:
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:
- Articulated storm hood
- Splashproof sleeve pockets
- Kayak overskirt
- Quick-venting neck