From rainy days to splashy waves the NRS Men's High Tide Jacket features an articulated hood and quick-venting, half-zip neck for adaptable protection in unpredictable conditions.
- Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood for a snug, windproof fit and the flexible bill shields your face from drips.
- Half-zip hoodie design makes entry quick and easy and offers efficient ventilation.
- Hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip.
- An adjustable drawcord secures the waist, and grippy silicone dots along the hem keep the jacket in place.
- Two splashproof sleeve pockets provide essential storage and remain accessible under a life jacket.
|Weight: ||425 g |
|Fit: ||Relaxed fit |
|Material: ||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™ |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||Yes |
|Neck Closure: ||Splashproof zipper collar |
|Wrist Closure: ||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures |
|Waist System: ||Adjustable drawcord and silicone grip in hem |
|Double Tunnel: ||No |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||No |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||No |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Half-zip entry
- Articulated hood with three adjustment points and flexible bill