When your fishing adventure begins and ends during the golden hour and motoring home isn't an option, apparel choices are a big decision. The NRS Varial Hoodie is the ultimate sun protective piece delivering UPF 50 protection and quick adaptability.
- Constructed with 100% recycled poly/spandex blended fabric.
- Lightweight fabric breathes freely, wicks moisture and delivers UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Construction design eliminates seams under the arms and on the shoulders to deliver friction-free zones for paddling, rowing and casting comfort with a PFD.
- The integrated sun hood and neck gaiter let you adjust to conditions on the fly, and on the water, without taking off the shirt.
- Small, laser-cut holes around the mouth and nose of the neck gaiter release excess moisture preventing condensation build-up on glasses.
- Thumb loops in the sleeves extend the sun protection to the fingers by preventing vulnerable gaps between your sleeves and sun gloves.
|5.8 oz Recycled Polyester/Spandex blend
|Integrated hood and neck gaiter
- Thumb holes
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Breathing holes in the gaiter to prevent excess condensation